When filled with doubt, worry, and despair, remember the miraculous story of David and Svea Flood. Click here to listen now! Main topic(s): Encouragement for your Career Calling by seeing...
Happy February 13, 2017! I hope you enjoy this encore performance of Career Callings Radio from May 2, 2016 God bless! – Robbie Romeiser
- Best jobs for introverts |
- What to do when your career wears you down. |
Post Photo courtesy of Nguyen Hung Vu.
- ARTICLE: Moses said, “I’m a failure. Just kill me.”
- ARTICLE: The 10 best jobs for introverts
- FREE PERSONALITY ID ASSESSMENT: Take the personality component of Larry Burkett’s Career Direct Career Guidance System for free by clicking here. Go to our Discover page to learn more about the complete guidance system. For pricing of the complete guidance system, please go to our Pricing page.
- GIG SITES:
- CAREER RESEARCH: O*NET Interest Profiler
- CAREER RESEARCH: www.onetonline.org
- CAREER RESEARCH: Career Direct Assessment
- CAREER COACHING: Coaching with Robbie
- VIDEO: Biblical Decision Making: How to Make the Right Decision Every Time.
- Knights of Siena Fencing Academy
- Amazon.com. Shop Amazon.com via this link and a portion of each purchase will go to support the Career Callings Radio Show.
- Samaritan Ministries If you apply, please list Robbie Romeiser as your referrer to support the Career Callings Radio Show.
- Amazon Prime (Free Trial Offer)
- Get a FREE audio book at Audible.com.
- Daily devotions from Robbie Romeiser at TodaysQuoteFromGod.com.
Subscribe to Career Callings Radio!
Robbie Romeiser is a commercial real estate broker, real estate instructor, and author of the daily devotional Today’s Quote From God (www.TodaysQuoteFromGod.com). Desiring to help his own children follow God’s calling in their lives, Robbie founded Career Callings (www.CareerCallings.net) to help people find, prepare for, and pursue the work God has called them to do. To have Robbie speak at your church, business, professional association, or civic club, please email Robbie at firstname.lastname@example.org.