Click here to listen now! Main topic(s): Following your passion The value of your time Helpful Links: Portrait of a Dog Walker (Full Video from Vimeo) 30 Lessons for Living:...
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [2 min 43 sec] Tell us about your family and your career journey. Grew up in a Christian home. Graduated from Pensacola Christian College. Married. Two kids. Currently has a drone aerial photography and videography business. Recently participated in two start-up app companies. As a hobby, involved in security work with his church and other ministries. Did graphic design and surveying in the past.
- [5 min 57 sec] Worst career failure? Doesn’t see things as failures but as problems to be solved. Lesson: Cultivate a solution-oriented mindset to replace a discouragement-oriented mindset. Discussion of how to do that.
- [18 min 48 sec] Biggest career success? Achieving a solution-oriented mindset.
- [25 min 09 sec] Your number one business habit for success? Persistence.
- [25 min 56 sec] What book would you recommend? Raving Fans by Ken Blanchard and Sheldon Bowles
- [27 min 53 sec] How can people connect with you? www.underthesunimaging.com
- [30 min 31 sec] How are you using your career to impact others for Christ? Volunteers time to teach other churches how to organize a security program. One-on-one conversations with clients in business.
- [34 min 44 sec] Have you ever been faced with a challenge to your faith in the workplace? If so, tell us about it. Biggest challenge is not to become complacent when working around other Christians. Easy to slip into a mentality that “They’ll understand” if I mess up. Need to remember that we need to compare ourselves to God’s standards of holiness, not man’s.
- [39 min 27 sec] Personal habit that contributes to your success? Maintaining a “there’s no problem that can’t be solved” mindset and maintaining an understanding that God has me in this place today for a reason.
- [41 min 28 sec] What three business tips can you offer to aspiring business owners? 1) Cultivate and maintain a strong work ethic. 2) Identify the root causes of problems and tackle those. 3) Persist.
- [43 min 54 sec] Advice to high school seniors? Look beyond what you presently see as important. Write out your goals.
- Fatsack Outdoors
- UA Sidekick
- Under the Sun Imaging
- Raving Fans by Ken Blanchard and Sheldon Bowles
- Get a free audio book with a free trial of Audible.
- Career Direct Assessment
- Amazon.com. Shop Amazon.com via this link and a portion of each purchase will go to support the Career Callings Radio Show.
- Samaritan Ministries If you apply, please list Robbie Romeiser as your referrer to support the Career Callings Radio Show.
- Amazon Prime (Free Trial Offer)
- Get a FREE audio book at Audible.com.
- Daily devotions from Robbie Romeiser at TodaysQuoteFromGod.com.
Subscribe to Career Callings Radio!
Robbie Romeiser is a commercial real estate broker, real estate instructor, and author of the daily devotional Today’s Quote From God (www.TodaysQuoteFromGod.com). Desiring to help his own children follow God’s calling in their lives, Robbie founded Career Callings (www.CareerCallings.net) to help people find, prepare for, and pursue the work God has called them to do. To have Robbie speak at your church, business, professional association, or civic club, please email Robbie at email@example.com.