Derrick Smith is a husband, father, nonprofit director, fledgling social entrepreneur, and Jesus lover/Ordained pastor. Derrick currently serves as both Chief Executive Officer at FoneFuel and Executive Director at SC Test...
Main topics – Knowing when it’s time to move on | How to gracefully quit your job.
Hey! I’m out of the studio this week and hope you enjoy this Best Of Career Callings edition from May 23, 2015. God bless! – Robbie
- AUDIO: Portrait of a Dog Walker (Full Video from Vimeo)
- ARTICLE: It Might Be Time for a New Job
- AUDIO (Edited for Radio): What you REALLY sound like when you lie to your boss about going on a job interview
- VIDEO (WARNING: Unedited video has a tiny bit of unsavory content.): What you REALLY sound like when you lie to your boss about going on a job interview
- ARTICLE: 8 super-successful people share their best advice on how to quit a job
- Amazon.com. Shop Amazon.com via this link and a portion of each purchase will go to support the Career Callings Radio Show.
- Samaritan Ministries If you apply, please list Robbie Romeiser as your referrer to support the Career Callings Radio Show.
- Amazon Prime (Free Trial Offer)
- Get a FREE audio book at Audible.com.
- Daily devotions from Robbie Romeiser at TodaysQuoteFromGod.com.
Subscribe to Career Callings Radio!
Robbie Romeiser is a commercial real estate broker, real estate instructor, and author of the daily devotional Today’s Quote From God (www.TodaysQuoteFromGod.com). Desiring to help his own children follow God’s calling in their lives, Robbie founded Career Callings (www.CareerCallings.net) to help people find, prepare for, and pursue the work God has called them to do. To have Robbie speak at your church, business, professional association, or civic club, please email Robbie at email@example.com.