Merriam-Webster's Dictionary defines regret as "to feel sad or sorry about something that you did or did not do." Most people regret something that they have done, or they regret...
- Finding and Pursuing Your Passion: an interview with entrepreneur and executive recruiter Blake Blakeborough.
- Blake Blakeborough Interview: Clip 1 aired on show.
- Blake Blakeborough Interview: Clip 2 aired on show.
- Blake Blakeborough Interview: Complete (includes content not aired on show)
- Knights of Siena Fencing School
- The Kidder Group Executive Recruiters
- F3 Nation
- FiA Nation
Recommended Reading: 30 Lessons for Living…
Robbie Romeiser is a commercial real estate broker, real estate instructor, and author of the daily devotional Today’s Quote From God (www.TodaysQuoteFromGod.com). Desiring to help his own children follow God’s calling in their lives, Robbie founded Career Callings (www.CareerCallings.net) to help people find, prepare for, and pursue the work God has called them to do. To have Robbie speak at your church, business, professional association, or civic club, please email Robbie at firstname.lastname@example.org.