Time Stamped Show Notes: SEGMENT ONE [1 min 24 sec] Putting our will in front of the Lord's will. Often, we think we know better than God how to tackle...
- Knowing when it’s time to move on.
- How to gracefully quit your job.
- AUDIO: Portrait of a Dog Walker (Full Video from Vimeo)
- ARTICLE: It Might Be Time for a New Job
- AUDIO (Edited for Radio): What you REALLY sound like when you lie to your boss about going on a job interview
- VIDEO (WARNING: Unedited video has a tiny bit of unsavory content.): What you REALLY sound like when you lie to your boss about going on a job interview
- ARTICLE: 8 super-successful people share their best advice on how to quit a job
Recommended Reading: 30 Lessons for Living…
Robbie Romeiser is a commercial real estate broker, real estate instructor, and author of the daily devotional Today’s Quote From God (www.TodaysQuoteFromGod.com). Desiring to help his own children follow God’s calling in their lives, Robbie founded Career Callings (www.CareerCallings.net) to help people find, prepare for, and pursue the work God has called them to do. To have Robbie speak at your church, business, professional association, or civic club, please email Robbie at firstname.lastname@example.org.