Click here to listen now! Main topic(s): Finding and Pursuing Your Passion: an interview with entrepreneur and executive recruiter Blake Blakeborough. Helpful Links: Blake Blakeborough Interview: Clip 1 aired on...
- Getting into the head of a hiring manager.
- Heeding God’s next call in your life – even in your 80s!
- Work-life balance advice from a Christian CEO.
- Questions to ask a job interviewer.
- ARTICLE: What Hiring Managers Wish You Knew About Applying for a Job
- ARTICLE: Dear Hiring Manager: I Feel Your Pain
- ARTICLE: Retired Senior Finds New Career As A Novelist
- STUPID BUSINESS DECISIONS THEME MUSIC: Mission Statement by Weird Al Yankovich
- STUPID BUSINESS DECISIONS ARTICLE: The CEO of a $30 billion company explains why tech companies overwork their employees
- ARTICLE: The Five Best Questions a Job Candidate Can Ask
- ARTICLE: 12 Questions Worth Asking In Your Next Job Interview
- ARTICLE: Ask These Questions at Your Next Job Interview to Leave a Lasting Impression
Robbie Romeiser is a commercial real estate broker, real estate instructor, and author of the daily devotional Today’s Quote From God (www.TodaysQuoteFromGod.com). Desiring to help his own children follow God’s calling in their lives, Robbie founded Career Callings (www.CareerCallings.net) to help people find, prepare for, and pursue the work God has called them to do. To have Robbie speak at your church, business, professional association, or civic club, please email Robbie at firstname.lastname@example.org.