After researching which career fields and jobs fit your God-given design, the next step is preparing yourself for the work God has called you to. Preparation includes:
- Determining what education and/or training is needed to qualify for jobs in your career calling field.
- Researching from which school to obtain your education and/or training.
- Deciding how to fund your education and/or training.
Many Career Callings clients choose to conduct the preparation phase on their own. Many others, however, prefer having an accountability partner over self-directed research, finding that having an accountability partner keeps them focused on conducting their research in a timely fashion.
Career Callings is a member of Crossroads Career Network, a ministry founded by Brian Ray, former Vice President and Executive Committee Member of the Chick-fil-A restaurant chain. While at Chick-Fil-A, Mr. Ray was responsible for Human Resources, Operator Ventures and Administration, and he has used his extensive knowledge of human resources to develop a biblically-based, 7-step process to help people discover and pursue their career calling.
Career Callings Coaching, utilizing the Crossroads Career process, helps people prepare for their career calling by:
- Providing guidance on what types of education and training are necessary to pursue God’s calling in their lives.
- Providing research assignments, complete with deadlines, to guard against procrastination in the critical career calling preparation phase.
- Providing redirection when the client’s job preparation phase research strays from God’s design.
For pricing regarding Career Callings Coaching, please visit our Pricing page.