Click here to listen now! Main topic(s): Finding and Pursuing Your Passion: an interview with entrepreneur and executive recruiter Blake Blakeborough. Helpful Links: Blake Blakeborough Interview: Clip 1 aired on...
- Fear can cause a bad career choice.
- Know thyself: Introvert? Extrovert? In between?
- Celebrity Phobias (YouTube)
- COMMENTARY: When faced with difficult choices, be sure to fear God rather than man.
- BOOK: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking
- INTERVIEW # 1: Susan Cain, author of Quiet
- INTERVIEW # 2: Susan Cain, author of Quiet
- Introverts, Extroverts, and the Complexities of Team Dynamics
- It’s safe to come out as an introvert now
Robbie Romeiser is a commercial real estate broker, real estate instructor, and author of the daily devotional Today’s Quote From God (www.TodaysQuoteFromGod.com). Desiring to help his own children follow God’s calling in their lives, Robbie founded Career Callings (www.CareerCallings.net) to help people find, prepare for, and pursue the work God has called them to do. To have Robbie speak at your church, business, professional association, or civic club, please email Robbie at firstname.lastname@example.org.